Portfolio Update April 2018

Hello everyone, its me again, been quite some time since I last blogged. April was a hectic month for me, having to prepare for finals and submission of FYP. Learnt lot of stuff during this period which I would probably blog once exam finishes. Just finished my 2 papers and have some time to rest and might as well give an update! 

1. Indexing Portfolio (KO)




USD - SGD Rate: 1.33

Similarly like previous months, invested 20 units of IWDA @ 54.5USD. 


(AL)


Another addition of $400 to this portfolio. Boring way of investing, only time will tell.


2. Individual Portfolio


Bought: KingsmenCreative 

Sold: None 

Added KingsmenCreative to my portfolio albeit a small one to diversify into another sector. 

Warchest is running low for me and would unlikely be adding into more positions unless the price is depressed. We have a few plans (Airmiles + Credit Card Cashback, High Saving Account + SSB) that we will be implementing and would blog in the future. Til then take care! 

Cheers,
KO





4 comments:

  1. Interesting that you are doing a few different strategy amongst your portfolio and your choice of individual stocks are interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello B,

      Thanks for dropping by! I wanted to have an indexing portfolio to balance out my personal picks in case my stock picking skills cmi :x Looking into building up a personal portfolio that provides passive income, with a small component of growth stocks.

      Delete
  2. Very substantial portfolios you have there. Looking forward to follow you on your journey! All the best:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      Thanks for the support. Anticipating the growth in your portfolio! Good luck for your exams (if you have any left).

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.